Our Greytown store offers a range of designer fashion labels from New Zealand & Australia which proudly caters for women of all sizes. Hall also carries ranges of curated accessories & homeware.
If you love fashion you will have heard of some of our designer labels – Elk, Chocolat, Obi, Nineteen/46, StyleXLab to name a few.
- We are looking for a person who shows initiative, flair & commitment to join our small team who reflects how we feel about the importance of great service.
- If you have a flair for fashion, are energetic & love working with people you will thrive in this role alongside your team members.
- The ability to garner trust, build rapport with your customers & a genuine commitment to exceed their expectations every time they come into the store.
- Flair for guiding customers to create stunning individualised looks that work for them.
- A love of fabrics & have an understanding of the essential elements of style, cut, fabrication, body shapes & fit.
- Flair & a strong interest in fashion are essential
- Enthusiasm, flexibility & honesty
- Be able to take direction yet also have initiative & good time management
- You will need basic computer skills & experience.
- We use POS Vend & Shopify – experience in these will be highly regarded but not essential for the right person as on the job training can be provided.
This is a part-time position with flexibility for the right person. In addition to a competitive wage, your package will include excellent buying privileges. This job involves a variety of duties and at times you would be in sole charge. Weekend work & extra rostered work is also a requirement.
If our role sounds like what you have been looking for then we would love to hear from you. Please email applications with a cover letter to: email@example.com
We ask that you must hold a current valid drivers license & be a New Zealand resident.