Walnut Shell Pincushion
Hand-craft your very own walnut shell pincushion - eco friendly & natural!
- All materials & tools will be provided
- Light refreshments are included
- Choose one of our Gingerbread Jotter Pads to take home
Delightful wee Walnut Pincushions make wonderful useful keepsake or a lovely gift! In this workshop guided by Lorraine Hall, you will hand-craft up to two of your own from eco friendly and sustainable materials.
Walnut shells are sourced locally here in Greytown from a stunning mature tree, wool stuffing & beautiful 100% cotton craft fabrics for you to select from. The natural lanolin in wool helps to keep your pins & needles sharp & rust free. Also included in the price is a handy jotter pad keepsake to write up any notes.
Suitable for both beginner sewers to the advanced.
Workshop duration will be approximately 90 minutes.
Saturday 16th July | 5.00pm (Sold Out)
Hall thoughtfully curates collections for people & for spaces with the emphasis on sustainability & unique style.
including all materials & light refreshments
+ Jotter Pad valued at $23.00
Please book by filling out the contact form below, or visiting us in-store at Hall.
Please include the date that you would like to book for.
We will confirm that we have received your request, and send you details for payment. Your placement will be secured upon payment.
We look forward to having you!
Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings close on the 13th of July.
- Participants must be over 16 years old.
- For the workshop to take place there must be a minimum of 5 participants.
- If the workshop is cancelled for any reason (including if there are not enough participants) we will contact you and provide a refund.