Andrea and Joen Raven Kimono Wrap Shirt Tea Rose
Our modern take on the kimono with a clean minimal look. The Kimono linen wrap shirt is modern and sophisticated. Loose oversized wrap over blouson shirt with drop shoulder and cuff detail, cinched at the waist with strap. beautifully tailored. Wear by itself or as a loose cover-up jacket. Pair back with our wide leg trouser, culottes or simply match back to casual cool with jeans.
- Made from pure 100% imported French Linen
- Effortless loose kimono blouson wrap over shirt style
- Drop shoulder with self-facing cuffs
- Strap for cinching in waist
- Designed in Australia
- Pre-washed and pre-shrunk to ensure softness and ready for use.
- Each Item comes in a beautifully gifted linen drawstring sack
- With more use linen becomes softer and stronger
- It is 2 to 3 times stronger than cotton
- Has a high absorbency rate whilst remaining cool and dry.
- Linen is eco-friendly and non-allergenic
- Linen is a regulating fibre which keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Warm machine wash
- Line dry or tumble dry
- Do not bleach or dry clean
- Warm iron when damp if desired
What is Flax? Linen is woven from the fibres of the flax plant and is a completely natural and a renewable resource. Perhaps the most ecologically sound fabric of all and it is totally biodegradable and recyclable. Every part of the flax plant is used to produce natural products that range from linseeds, linseed oils, rag paper, soaps and more. Few products are so efficient and environmentally sound as flax.